- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ARTICLES & TIPS
Which Home Exterior Features Are Best To Wash This Fall
When you think of a clean house you typically only think of the interior space. Although it’s crucial to keep the inside of your house looking good, it’s just as important to maintain the exterior of […]
Commercial Roof Cleaning and Its Benefits
Owning a commercial building has its share of responsibilities. One responsibility that people often neglect is commercial roof cleaning. As a commercial building owner, you can always delegate this […]