- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ARTICLES & TIPS
Pressure Washing Brick: The Easy Way to Clean Your Patio
An excellent way to maintain brick patios is to pressure wash them. For those who do not wish to spend a lot of time and money cleaning their patio over and over, this is a practical option. After pr […]
Should I Soft Wash My Home Before Selling It?
When it comes to selling your home, you know how challenging it can be to attract potential buyers and prepare your property properly for the sale. You don't want to miss out on a crucial step when p […]